To create an affordable robotic homing automatic gun that would send a bullet at an enemy at an average distance in a fraction of a second, who appeared from behind cover, or leaned out of the trench.
We are gathering a team and looking for investors.
- machine vision
- Neural network (self-learning)
- Mechanical shoulder
- Reduce cost
- Stability and protection from the enemy and weather conditions
- Compactness and mobility of use
- Ease of setup
- Fire protection against friendly troops
- Camouflage – reducing the speed of detection of the installation during firing
- Shooting accuracy
Stages of work:
- Analysis of real combat situations and needs (Ukraine now)
- Selecting the right firearm
- Selection and optimization of machine vision organs (optics, thermal imager and other options)
- Development of mechanics
- Electronics development
- Controller Programming
- Mass production
A more detailed specification is being prepared. We will be grateful for any ideas and experiences provided in the comments below and private messages.