Visualization of real estate is a service that is becoming increasingly popular. Architectural visualization allows you to imagine the future structure in the form of a graphic object that can be viewed from all sides and in the smallest details. Visualization of architectural projects is a mandatory stage in the planning of construction, and no modern project is complete without 3D modeling technologies of the house.
3D visualization of facades
3D architecture visualization: applications
High-quality visualization of project design allows you to take into account the pros and cons at the planning stage of construction, and timely eliminate possible errors. The final 3D visualization of buildings is not much different from photography, and this is the achievement of modern technology. But in the project itself there is much more than just a beautiful picture.
In the studio 3D-visualization KLONA you can order a spectacular advertising visualization of the cottage village or any other architectural object.
3D visualization of residential complex projects is used not only to consider the exterior of the house with types of facades, but also to visualize:
- layout of apartments;
- dynamic routes.
For the development of visualization, a package of documents and drawings for the layout of the apartment and the design project of its interior is formed. They can be used for contract work.
3D visualization of the apartment
Visualization of architectural objects
From the customer’s point of view, 3D design of houses looks like creating a beautiful picture or animation from sketches. In fact, the work requires not only the ability to model in special programs, but also knowledge in the field of visualization, architecture and post-processing.
You may also be interested in: The process of creating industrial layouts
In the work on the visualization of architectural objects, special software is used:
- 3Ds max;
- After effects.
Each project of a residential building is not just a beautiful picture that creates a vivid impression. The project should take into account architectural features and use real drawings of the future structure.
To do this, 3D projects of houses are created by a team that includes:
- interior designer;
Visualization of a new building is of great importance for successful sales of apartments. 3D modeling of the residential complex makes it possible to show the client favorable angles, to see how not only the facade of the building, but its adjacent territory will look. The projects colorfully depict playgrounds, garages and other nuances of improvement.
3D visualization of a residential complex does not always reflect reality:
But more often architects and designers work on creating real projects that will become houses and cottages in Ukraine and Europe.
Ordering a 3D visualization of the neighborhood in the studio KLONA, you can be sure of the quality and realism of its execution.
The process of creating a 3D visualization of house projects in KLONA
- Before starting the work, a technical task for the project is drawn up. Key technical points are discussed with the customer, as well as the target audience for which the project is designed. On the basis of the terms of reference, sketches are drawn up.
- 3D modeling of buildings. On the basis of drawings, a geometric three-dimensional model is created. Then realistic textures are superimposed on the image — certain visual effects that convey the properties of the materials that will be used in the implementation of the project. To give realism, the balance of light and shadow is worked out, the optimal angles are chosen.
- Customize environment scenes. Visualization of a residential complex is impossible without the environment — landscape relief, lighting, objects and people around. All these details are carefully worked out to make the image look as realistic as possible.
- Refinement of the image in graphic editors. Creating and setting up additional special effects is necessary to bring the picture to life.
- Rendering. The final process, in which the finished 3D visualization of houses is translated into a 2D version to obtain high-quality images.
The cost of creating a 3D model of a home for different projects can vary significantly. It all depends on the scope of work and its complexity. For example, visualization of lcd and visualization of the house. The price of these projects will be different. It is formed on the basis of the complexity of the geometry of the object and the requirements for the quality and realism of the final picture.
3D-visualization of the cottage
Studio KLONA specializes in 3D visualization and 3D modeling. Our specialists have experience in cooperation with developers and a deep understanding of the commercial tasks of 3D modeling of houses. Contact us if you need to implement complex projects, such as 3D visualization of a neighborhood, LCD or cottage.