Engineering 3D modeling provides the development of a graphic object with maximum accuracy and realism. It needs specific data and parameters of the object.
To create 3D models of this type, you need:
- drawing or sketch of an object;
- photo or diagram of a part with a scale;
The cost of 3D modeling services depends on:
- terms of project implementation;
- the complexity and size of the modeling object;
- the presence of visualization and rendering.
Studio 3d modeling KLONA designs models with micrometer precision. Term: from 2 to 14 days. Price: 1-15 thousand hryvnia.
ENGINEERING AND TECHNICAL SIMULATION: STAGES OF WORK
- Preparation of technical specifications to develop a 3D model. Key points of the work are discussed. The technical and ergonomic characteristics are determined, the material and operating conditions of the object are indicated.
- Engineering 3D modeling : analysis of the geometry of the object. There is a miscalculation of the main characteristics of the subject. If this is a prototype, the material is determined and basic references are created, measurements are taken to develop a 3D model.
- Creation of 3D objects from drawings. This is the construction of a geometric shape using the technologies of extrusion, rotation, polygonal and spline 3D modeling.
PRINCIPLES OF DEVICE MODEL CREATION
Precise geometry for 3D engineering modeling
Deviation from a drawing or original unacceptable (especially if the object is a part of a large mechanism), this will lead to rapid wear or breakdown. After creating a 3D model, KLONA experts recommend make and test experimental objects. This advice is especially relevant if a sample was provided instead of a drawing or diagram. It is difficult to make accurate measurements, especially if it has been in use and the main details have worn off.
Visualization and animation in creating 3D models of parts
It is difficult to evaluate an object, its essence and functions using only modeling. Texture and light overlays for modeling 3D objects from drawings allows you to recreate the real image … A animation will demonstrate correctness of measurements and mechanism of interactions in the subject system.
It is difficult to evaluate an object, its essence and functions using only modeling. Texture and light overlays for modeling 3D objects from drawings allows you to recreate the real image … And the animation will demonstrate correctness of measurements and mechanism of interactions in the subject system.
Order engineering modeling in KLONA
We guarantee accurate calculation of parameters and compliance with the metric object
Contact the specialists right now.