3D visualization of objects in the environment – process creating accurate, realistic images of objects using a computer program and placing them in the environment. Using 3D visualization in the environment helps to make 3D visualization more realistic and vivid.
Placing the subject in the environment is an essential part of any project. Images on a white background are needed for careful examination of the object (for example, used in online stores), and the environment is needed for a better understanding of the subject (how it works, how it looks in reality), establishing emotional contact with the consumer (primarily for advertising).
3D visualization using additional objects makes the image more “tasty”, rich, memorable …
The cost of a 3D visualization project in the environment is significantly affected by the complexity of the task (the more details, the more time and money is spent). The cost will be lower if the terms of reference are clearly formulated and there are all the necessary information materials to create a model.
3D visualization: prices depend on:
- the complexity of the project (3D models of the product);
- the presence or absence of text and visual materials about the project;
- Do you need to develop an idea (for advertising 3D visualization, for example).
3D VISUALIZATION SERVICES: WHERE IS USED?
3D visualization of projects
One of the most important areas of application for 3D visualization of objects in the environment – 3D visualization of the design project. This applies to any technical development – from rocketry to the production of headphones. For project presentation customers or investors you need high-quality selling images. You can get them using 3D visualization.
KLONA has completed hundreds of similar orders, the last of them – remote control design for smart home system …
3d visualization services: advertising
Advertising materials are not complete without the use of 3D visualization. At first, some items are difficult to photograph. For example, product advertising is often used in perfume advertising. Usually the bottle is not photographed, but visualized. This helps to avoid glare from the glass and to show the product from its best side.
Secondly, often in advertising contains non-existent characters or plots that cannot be recreated without using subject 3D visualization. They also need this technology.
In both cases, visualization in the environment is preferable for advertising. For example, in advertising of vodka, the image of glasses, snacks, ice is added to the bottle itself. Advertising posters of Absolut Vodka regularly use a variety of chips – chains are thrown around the bottle, placed in a circle of spotlights, a guitar neck is added to the neck. All this is achieved through the use of 3D visualization in the environment.
Creation of visualization in web design, games and cinema
3D visualization in surroundings used to create websites, computer games and their characters, special effects in cinema (the elements are created separately, and then they fit into the movie by composing – inserting into the frame).
To develop characters for computer games contact CLONE. Modeling and visualization – our strong point!
3D visualization of objects in architectural design
An architectural project starts with sketches, layouts and presentation materials.First, they are needed for investors who invest their money in construction. Later – for advertising materials for widespread use and the sale of real estate by the developer.
We also need a 3d visualization of the exterior, for clarity of the infrastructure of the future residential area. Beautiful images of a “home that does not exist” (or that is still under construction) make it easier to “sell a dream”.
3D visualization in the environment is also used to create interior design. She helps to see the whole picture before the start of renovation work and present the future project in the best possible light.
CREATING 3D VISUALIZATION IN THE ENVIRONMENT: STEPS
- Creation of a geometric three-dimensional model for design visualization. Before doing 3D visualization, you will need to create a 3D model of the future product in a special program. This will require sketches, drawings, images, photographs (if the item actually exists), text descriptions and technical documentation.
- Apply a texture to the model. After the model is ready for it, they are selected textures. A texture is the texture of an object (for example, a car) or a drawing (for example, a future character). It is needed to convey the nature of the surface, the materials from which the object is made, and its color.
- Creation of an environment scene. After the textures are applied, they begin to select and create an environment for the subject. It can be simple things like a table, food, or something special.
- Setting up lighting in 3d-visualization of projects. After the composition is ready, it remains to give it realism. Light is responsible for this. Therefore, the 3D-modeler carefully studies all the options and chooses the most successful balance of light and shadows, the level of brightness.
- Setting up additional special effects. This includes glare on an object and the environment, shine around it, fog, drops on containers or fruits, and other elements that enliven the picture, make it natural.
- Rendering – the final stage in 3d visualization services , the process of getting an image from a model, which has been textured and exposed to light.
- Post-processing 3D renderings (usually several options are made) in graphic editors (Adobe Photoshop is often used). The final stage is to add gloss to the images, it is possible to make small edits, add effects that will make the picture brighter.
By ordering a 3D visualization service in surroundings, you will receive:
- realistic selling images (renders);
- speed of order execution;
- creative approach to your order (if we are talking about advertising visualization and need to develop an idea);
- control by the manager at all stages of work.
Contact KLONA to agree on all the details and let’s go together to meet new projects!